Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pink and Green Thursday, Carolina Clover Style

Welcome to our first Pink and Green Thursday, this should be fun, we're doing Carolina Clover Style.



Introducing Carolina Clover's Blog Button
If you post mine, I'll post yours.



Carolina Clover, Pink and Green Monogrammed Cuff Design



The Crepe Myrtles are in bloom!



Green High Polish Sterling Silver Pendant for a STEAL!
Available for sale in Carolina Clover's web boutique


I can't wear these, but these pink Crocs look adorable on my little one!




Monogrammed Backpack, send the kiddies off to school in preppy style



This is a Pink Sperry Top-Sider I just bought for my oldest, she loves them!
She's preppy and she doesn't know it yet, shhhhhh.


And of course a matching lunch box in Pink and Green Daisy Style!



This is another Carolina Clover pink and green cuff design 
with green rhinestones!

Happy Pink and Green Thursday, Everybody!