Monday, February 28, 2011

Bridesmaid Gifts and Ideas

The final details are being done for Spring/Summer 2011 weddings! Grooms are looking for wedding day gifts for their bride and brides are looking for bridesmaid gifts. I know this because THE number one question I've been getting is "How fast is your turn around time?" (Approximately 4 days on personalized jewelry)

I thought I would post up my number one picks for Bridesmaid Gifts that sort of serve double duty. If you choose one of our many different styles of monogrammed necklaces for your bridesmaids, it is personal, serves as a bridesmaid gift and is beautiful enough to also be worn in the wedding! AND the girls are sure to wear this necklace again. Some of my favorites from CarolinaClover.com are:


Sterling Silver Monogram with attached Necklace. Click here to view this necklace on our web site.

Our Gold Tone Monogrammed Necklace may coordinate beautifully with jewel toned bridesmaid dresses. Click here to view this item on our web site.


This rimmed monogram necklace is one of my TOP choices. You choose the size that suits your budget. Click here to view the options for this monogrammed necklace on CarolinaClover.com.

This is another one of my favorites for a bridesmaid gift. This monogrammed necklace comes in a variety of sizes and metal finishes, you choose what suits your budget. Click here to view this item on CarolinaClover.com


If you'd like another choice of monogrammed jewelry, I would also suggest a monogrammed pendant, bracelet or ring. Featured here is our newest item with blackout engraving. Click here to view this item on CarolinaClover.com

This is just a sampling brides and grooms! Click over to CarolinaClover.com to view our entire line of monogrammed jewelry and gifts! If you need assistance, I'd be happy to help you choose a bridesmade  gift or a gift for your bride. Contact me directly.