Friday, January 28, 2011

It's Friday, and I got an Award: SCORE

What better way to finish out a productive work week and a FRIDAY than getting an award by a fellow blogger! Sweet Jessica over at Mommiesblog2011 has awarded the Carolina Clover blog with the following award:






This award comes with a few rules that must be carried out once the award is received. They are as follows:


1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us seven things about yourself.
3. Award seven recently discovered new bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they’ve received the award


7 Things about Myself
(This is a tough one because I can't imagine what anybody would want to know 'bout little ol me)


So. Um. Here goes...


1. I'm in the last year of my youth. (shhh, a lady never tells her age)
2. I moonlight as a serial renovator. I know, it sounds mysterious. But not. Check it out, http://serialrenovator.blogspot.com
3. I had a web store before "Carolina Clover" called "Whimsical Elements" in 2005 and I closed up shop to reconnect with my baby girls until they started elementary school.
4. Everyday I know the decisions I make that put my family first are decisions I will never regret.
5. I love the wisdom that comes with age, hold the wrinkles ;-/
6. I'm living out my dream - I am blessed and "no" I didn't win the powerball but its not all about money, honey.
7. I'm emotionally inept. I don't seem to feel jealousy or envy and I'm genuinely happy for her when she reaches the top of her game.


7 Bloggers Receiving this Award from Me


1. So Stinkin' Cute Blog - Suzanne, I dig her style and panache and everything she finds So Stinkin' Cute.
2.Jael Custom Designs - Jen designed my new clover in my new logo, she's a fellow Grey's watcher and therefore will always hold a special place in my heart.
3. Busy Dating - Alicia writes some funny stuff about the dating world and she's a fellow "housewives" watcher like me.
4. Real Life Sarah - a Fellow NC mommy and blogger
5. Etiquette with Miss Janice - This lady does it up right while wearing a monogram, y'all.
6. Flip Flops and Pearls - another southern lady after my own heart, love her style and her spirit.
7. 2 Preppy Girls - She and I used to be neighbors and she also owns her own very successful preppy webstore with lots of lovlies. Check it out y'all.


Have a fabulous weekend!


Cheers,
Dawn