Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Carolina Clover's Valentine Gift Commercial ;)

I know, I know, we are coming RIGHT OFF our New Year Celebrations and already I'm talking about Valentine's Day!!! 

It's a snow day here, so it was a great opportunity to play with a little commercial video slide show. 

So beware! 

There's pictures AND music AND it only last about 30 seconds!


And! It is coming to an ESPN channel and cable network near you!


(just kidding, I don't have that kind of ad budget)

I promise it is a not as annoying as SOME guilt-ridden Valentine's Jewelry Commercials. Ahem. I'm not naming names :)

All in good fun, so here goes...
YouTube link




Or SmileBox...
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Photo slideshow personalized with Smilebox