Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Styles in Monogram Necklaces

It might be time to start building your Christmas list and doing some Christmas shopping. I tell myself every year to get a head start on my list vs waiting for the family to ask what I want for Christmas, I tell them "I'll get back to ya"...then comes more stress, now I'm holding them up while I think about what I want/need  =)


I just couldn't wait until Christmas to show you these brand new designs in jewelry monograms. Starting with our Cut-Out Monogram Necklace in Sterling Silver. Like my little girl says, "it is to die for!" Mom or Grandma's Monogram is featured in the middle and children's names are black letter engraved around the edge.



We've got another great design for you! This one is a floating cut out monogram necklace that any girl would love! This necklace comes in three different sizes and is available in Sterling Silver or the budget minded pewter.




Variety is the spice of life, so CarolinaClover.com offers a cut-out monogram necklace design available in every color and every style.  These monogram pendants are made of acrylic, so they hold a deep color and are so budget friendly you could order one in all your favorite colors and styles!




I hope we have inspired you to think about gift giving for any occasion, maybe even Christmas too. Our monogrammed pendant necklaces make for thoughtful gifts whether they are on your wish list or you buying list!