Friday, September 24, 2010

My New Fall Cuff Designs and What to Wear with Them!

It's the first fews days of fall, and I think these change of seasonal designs posts are my favorite.  I envision a design and what I would wear with it while I'm creating it my wide cuff bracelets. On the flipside of the design process, there's a finished product... what. do. I . do. with. this. hmmm.

So this is what I do, I try as best I can to communicate my designs to you by incorporating today's seasonal styles from popular stores and designers to let you know what I was thinking when I constructed it...So here goes. Can't wait to read your comments!

Faux Leather Fleur-de-Lis Cuff

With this White House Black Market Pairing
White House Black Market Photo

Next...

My Houndstooth Tweed Cuff Design

With this White House Black Market Outfit...
White House Black Market Photo

Or...

My Faux Brown Leather Cuff Design...

Paired with this 
Ralph Lauren's Black Label Classic Camel

Ralph Lauren Photo

Next...

This dress ensemble...
Marie Claire Photo


With my Faux Brown Leather Cuff Bracelet

Whatcha think? Would you wear any of these styles?

Happy Fall!