Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Rhinestone Belts are IN...BLING, BLING!

I am sooo excited about Carolina Clover carrying these new Rhinestone Belts!  



White Leather, Rhinestones


The story with these belts goes back several years to a boutique in Carmel By the Sea in California.  I saw these belts in the window, stopped for a bite to eat in a little cafe with my hubby (sans children!), went back to shop these belts in the boutique and the boutique was closed!  We were driving back to San Francisco that evening...gone were the rhinestone belts. 



Silver Leather, Rhinestones, Cross Embellishments


Fast forward years later, I discovered these belts in a shop in Las Vegas!  The search was on to find awesome QUALITY rhinestone belts for Carolina Clover. And here they are! Made of Genuine Leather with Riveted Rhinestones, I've stocked them in black, white, silver, and hot pink!  They will be available in my shop opening in August in the Cotton Company.  Until then, let me know if you are interested and I'll get measurements and pricing to you via email.


A little bit western, a little bit rock 'n roll!




I love wearing mine with jeans and a t-shirt!



Helloooo Wake Forest! Rhinestone Belts are at Carolina Clover!