Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It is HOT out there!

My girls and I jumped in the car after leaving the pool today (where we totally failed at staying cool) and the thermometer in the car read 108 degrees!!!!! Ugh.

I LLLLLOOOOVVVE THE SOUTH, 
BUT DANG, 
IT IS GOING TO BE ONE HOT SUMMER!!!!!

So to stay cool out there and to serve your friends and neighbors up one cool drink, I've added these oh so cute monogrammed party buckets!


Ice down your drinks, store your pool towels, fill them with snacks and juice boxes for the next playdate or use them inside the house to store toys, shoes or magazines.  

The ideas are endless and so is the season for these buckets. When summer is over, use it around the house!  In the summer I use mine for icing down drinks, in the fall it is filled with my smores fixings for a quick dessert by the chimnea, and in the winter I use it to store my newspaper by my fireplace.  Check out http://www.carolinaclover.com for your bucket.



Do your kids fight over beach towels? Mine do, and I hope I'm not the only mom out there with this problem. That's why I've given them a beach towel with their name on it! No more fighting over towels! It's funny, they also use them to save their "spot", and their "snack", and their "stuff" putting it all on this beach towel at the pool.  Order yours by checking out http://www.carolinaclover.com.

Stay cool everybody!