Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Eat Cake! Yummmm.....

Oh my gosh. I want cake.  Look at these adorable cake toppers!  These totally make the cake three-dimensional, and it reminds me of watching a few Cake Challenges on The Food Network or Ace of Cakes...we LOVE those shows in our house!

You can choose from 4 different fonts, and almost a dozen different colors, and starting at just $6 per letter. You can do numbers or letters, so if you have a special birthday or anniversary, this makes a regular cake super personal and extra special.

They are made out of acrylic so they are also reusable, just lick the icing off and store for next year! Okay, maybe you might want to hand wash it and store it, after you lick it ;-)

I want to order these for my girls! And then I want to eat cake.

Check them out on my web site at Carolina Clover under Cake Toppers