Monday, April 26, 2010

Discontinued Sterling Silver!

When I'm not working on Carolina Clover, you might see me up to my ears in a home improvement project, or dairy air up over a clearance bin at a local store or web site...today it is a clearance bin!

I just got notice that one of our MAJOR sterling silver suppliers is discontinuing their entire line of sterling silver jewelry. SAY WHAT!  This is good news for you, because you have an opportunity to save BIG on some sterling silver gifts and jewelry.  I  put together a clearance page, just for this announcement, so check it out. Some items can be engraved, some items belong in your jewelry box, and if you don't see something you are looking for, let me know and I'll see if I can find it for you. Happy clearance shopping! Dairy Airs Up, Girls! Click here for our clearance page!