Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

If you're wondering...does Carolina Clover have anything to do with Dawn being Irish?  The answer is no. I'm not Irish, or at least I don't think I am. When we took a leap of faith over 4 years ago and moved our family to North Carolina from the overstuffed nation's capital, we found four leaf clovers all over our new yard.  They might be weeds to most people, but I was always told that four leaf clovers meant "good luck", but the Celtic legend goes that each leaf of a four leaf clover holds a different meaning: luck, love, hope, and faith. 


Do I scour the stores for four leaf clover "stuff" around St. Patrick's Day. Yes I do, and what I mostly find is three leaf clovers ;-(.  And when I see a three leaf clover that says "good luck", I'm disappointed in the marketing machine because they didn't do their homework.


This St. Patrick's Day, and everyday there after, I wish you and yours Luck, Love Hope, and Faith!