Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cutie Christmas Stockings


I think I'm REALLY getting into the Christmas spirit of giving this year...early...and with more enthusiasm than I usually do. I am usually hugely offended to see ANYTHING "Christmas" before Thanksgiving, but this year I was HUGELY offended by seeing Christmas decorations before Halloween.

 This year, I think, it is a little different. I mean, once we get back from all our turkey stuffing and celebrating it will be DECEMBER 1st. Which really only leaves two weeks for decorating and online ordering and then everything else is considered "last minute", how can that be?????? 


 So when I saw these stockings, I think I actually swooned for them. They are in limited supply, so if interested in ordering a cutie stocking for someone special...ahem...you might want to order ASAP.